Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Meeting, then home for a while. Drive to Indio and meet Beth at KHOLS. Return large pair of shorts and buy some more, plus underwear. To Robbie T's for monthly Round Table with Lee Ellis; Darlene Cassella; Elaine Henderson; and Sandra Goldbeck. Nice lunch and good discussion. I take Lee home, see his wife, Sharon, and they show me their house. Drive home. The books I ordered are here and pack them, along with others I have, into small, rolling suitcase for the weekend. Call Beth. She on way home. We plan on watching Republican Debates tonight while eating, then Fred Thompson's speech that follows. Later ~