Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 30, 2007

Home after meeting and pick up stuff I bought for Beth yesterday and return it to Long's Drug Store. Then to key shop in Palm Desert and make two more keys for the hall. Home and to computer. Putz around with my "Thank you... manuscript until lunch. Eat and TV - old Buck Jones Western I've seen a dozen times. Beth calls, then it's down for a nap. Up and feed girls. Back to computer and continue on with "Thank you..." She home and we eat. Both to office and work (I write here), and after she showers we'll watch "Without a Trace" from last night. Later ~