Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 20, 2007

Home after meeting for moment then pick up Beth at mechanic's where she dropped her employer's van and take her back to work. Home for snack and paper, then to Cornerstone for sonogram of chest and back bumps. To get more keys made. Home then to lunch with Tom Snow and Harry Baddely. Home, last of Bob Steele western then down for nap. Up and not feel well (maybe what I ate). Feed girls, then pick up Beth and take her to pick up the van. I home and drink a soda, feel better. Take a return to Mervyn's for Beth. Home and to computer. Not much writing today, but a few complements on my latest essay. She'll be home soon. Later ~