Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 16, 2007

To Chiropractor after morning meeting for my second session with him, and he found the problem may be in my buttocks and leg as well as my back. He gave me several new exercises to do and I want home. Paper and snack. Start in on old project, "Dawn of Eagles," my prequel to "Shadows of Eagles." Watched TV coverage of Virginia Tech shooting. Work until lunch then eat and TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to work on DOE. Beth had lunch with her friend Sally. She should be home soon. Later ~