Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 06, 2007

Home after meeting and check e-mail. To credit union then bank. Home and work on project until time to leave. By Sav-on to pick up my meds, then on to meet Tom Snow and George Widman at a Vegan cafe for lunch. Home and ice cream. Bed and nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Back to computer and work, plus e-mail. Sew button on an old pair of shorts. Talk to brother Bob, and his wife Eva. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and had the mass removed. She's now undergoing chemotherapy. Talk to Beth. Write here. Later ~