Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Up at usual time and to meeting. After I home, check e-mail, then to Beth's place of employment. I take van and Tahoe to car wash while she takes other car to another car wash. Home and work for a while on an old project. Lunch with Rex Allen and slim Pickens. Call Glenda about pain. Nap. Up and call Tom Snow. Feed girls. Back to computer and continue on project, re-reading and editing. Get call for appointment for scan tomorrow. She home and fix her dinner. She off to ABC club for MDD meeting. I work at computer. Later ~