Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 19, 2007

Home after meeting, take paper to car wash and read during washing. Home and check computer - then write on this blog about the last four days I spent in Arizona. Caught up on e-mails, etc., then set recorders for my TV appearance on The Joey English Show at 11:30. Tried calling Tom Snow and no luck, but got hold of Beth and Ross. The show came off well for me except the friggin' produced had someone else's name superimposed over the my picture. Lunch with Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, then down for nap. Up and fed girls. Back to office to look up a publisher that someone suggested I contact. I did some research on the publisher then sent off an e-mail to someone I know who has a book out with the publisher. I asked her for an opinion. I swept the floors. Called Bobby Hoy and (uncle) George Rutter to tell them about my weekend. Hoy's minor surgery was successful. Writing here now and waiting for Beth to come home as usual. My routine is finally back to normal. Later ~