Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Did a little shopping at Office Depot after the meeting (OD is my second home), then came home to the barking dogs. Checked e-mail and read paper. Back to computer and work a little on a project. Beth by for a moment on her way to the car wash (her employers' are coming in on Saturday and the cars get washed whether they need it or not). I fixed lunch and sat down to watch the Western Channel. A Republic picture with two kids in the lead I'd seen before, so I finished eating and returned to the computer. Took my nap with the girls, then got up and fed them. Talked to Tom Snow then worked a while on my latest project - interrupted for a bit because I wrote and sent out another query e-mail. I wrapped it up for the day a few minutes ago to write here, because she'll be home soon and I need to get dinner started. Later ~