Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Stopped at post office after morning meeting to get her some stamps, then home. Paper and snack. Computer and check e-mail. Out and take picture of downed tree across street - it crushed a street sign - and uploaded it to the newspaper. They were asking for photos of the wind storm damage. Back to computer. Lunch with Gene Autry and Smiley. Nap. Up and feed girls. Talk to Ron next door when I was sweeping back porch. He gave us a present from their India trip. Back to computer and try to write but have computer trouble and never got the chance. Now Beth is on her way home. I'm cooking. She's got an H&I meeting tonight. Later ~