Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I have been having one hell of a time sending e-mail to anyone with a yahoo.com address. My friend, Rusty, in Texas tried several times go contact yahoo and always get the runaround. I wrote to them today on their feedback for problems site and got an answer that in no way solves my problem. I just sent them (yahoo) another e-mail re-describing my problem and am now waiting for another answer.
After the meeting and the paper at home, I did some shopping at Sam's Club. Dropped something off to Beth at her place of employment, then home and lunch with Buck Jones. Nap and up. Fed the girls, then received the wrong answer to my Yahoo problem and just finished writing them back. Should be same as usual tonight. Eat with her, TV, then sleep. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home