Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Beth is staying at her employers' home again to watch the animals. I up at 5:30 with Misty climbing all over me. Made some breakfast after calling her, then she home for some breakfast herself. I worked on the Behind the Scenes manuscript while she cleaned around me. She to meet her friend, Georgia, for lunch. I make a sandwich and eat watching Gene Autry on TV. Nap. She is already back when I wake up. Feed girls, then back to computer and more work on BTS manuscript. We'll have some dinner later, then a recorded TV show. After that, she'll be off to work and I'll hit the hay with the girls. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home