Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Left the meeting early with Beth - she to off work - taking her employers to airport along with pilot. I off to shop. Home and unpack groceries. Snack and read paper. To office and start cleaning up Behind the Scenes Manuscript. Lunch and TV, then she stops by then off to her nail appointment. I nap. Up and she's home. Feed girls, then back to computer and continue working on manuscript. She at her computer, plus, she makes phone calls. Talk Tom Snow, then start water boiling for pasta tonight. After dinner, we'll probably watch a recorded TV show, or a DVD movie. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home