Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

We exchanged Valentine's Day cards first thing. Yesterday Beth asked me how long it had been since I had a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. I couldn't remember. But the idea wouldn't leave my mind. So, today, on the way home from the morning meeting, I picked up some peanut-butter and jelly and when I got home, I made myself a P&J sandwich. Bet you thought I forgot the potato chips? No way. I bought a little bag of those crunchy critters, too. Well, I enjoyed 'em so much, I had another one at lunch while watching Gene and Smiley in "Rootin' Tootin' Rhythm" on the Western Channel. Did some writing and editing in between snacks, plus my nap. I fed the girls, talked to my friend, Tom, and am now here writing this. Then it'll be back to writing, fixing a Valentine's Day dinner for the two of us, and some TV afterwards. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home