Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Started day off with my morning meeting. Beth and I left early so she could drop off her employers' van at the airport as they are flying in today. Dropped her then took her car home. To car wash to get it washed and read paper while I was there. Home and check e-mail - note from Cortney Joyner, a writer friend in LA. Then I took dogs to vet for a 10:30 appointment. Sniff - what's that smell? Oh, shit - Crystal crapped all over the sheet I was using to keep dog hair off the back seat. Upon arrival at the vet, I tied them up to a post and carefully folded up the messy sheet, putting it in the back of the car to be thrown out later. Continued with vet appointment and they rode home with the back seat unprotected from dog hair. I spent nearly an hour vacuuming, taping and washing down the back seat area of Beth's car. Then I returned it to her and picked up my car. She actually thought I did a pretty good job of cleaning it up. Home for lunch with Roy Rogers and Andy Devine on the Western channel. Nap, then up and feed girls. Tom Snow calls, then I start in on my present project. Marge Henderson, a old costumer friend of mine called and we chatted for a while. Then it was back to writing. Because her family is back in town, Beth has no idea when she'll get home. I now wait for her. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home