Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, February 02, 2007

Today marks my 25th year without a drink. Took a cake at the Morning meeting and was the leader. Home for paper and snack. Came across a company that is asking for stories about medical experiences (of which I am very familiar), so began writing an essay on my stroke 22 years ago. Lunch with Harry Baddely, Tom Snow, and Norman Foster at Mimi's. Tom bought for my birthday. Home and nap. Up and feed girls. To Bermuda Dunes with car for pilot, take Beth back to work. Home and continue on essay. Finish and send just as Beth gets home. We have dinner and talk. Then I re-send essay with proper heading, font, etc. - which I didn't do because I was moving too fast. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home