Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

Called Tom Snow after the meeting and he thinks he'll be in good enough shape to be there tomorrow. Home - paper and snack. Computer, check e-mails. Start on new essay - Republic Pictures lot, now CBS Studio Center. To Cathedral City to pick up a front wheel for my wheelchair (I broke it the other day trying to get it out of the car). Home and work more on essay and no lunch but have another snack. To Dr. appointment with my nephroligist, Richard Stone, M.D. - I'm doing fine. Home and quick nap with girls. Up and feed them, then Tom calls and we talk. More writing, then Beth home. Fix dinner and we eat and talk. Both to office for more work. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home