Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 22, 2007

Came home after the morning meeting and read the paper. To computer and I eventually call Time-Warner, our cable server. The tech guy walked me through some steps even though I had no picture to go by, and finally got our TV picture back (the one I screwed up yesterday). Still a problem with no HD wide picture, so I made an appointment for a house call for tomorrow. Lunch with Rex Allen and Slim Pickens on the Western Channel. Nap. Up and feed girls. Talked to Tom who, by the way, made it to the meeting today using a cane only. Wrote a little on my newest novel, talked to Jeff Sneller on the phone, then watched a little O'Riley Factor. Started dinner and she arrived home. We ate while she filled me in on her day. Now we're in our office at our computers doing our daily rituals. I smell another early night coming up. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home