Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 15, 2007

She went to the meeting while I went and had my blood drawn. Both home and change, then off to El Cajon (near San Diego) for a memorial service for our friend, Ernie Houston, who passes away a week ago. He was married for fourteen years to Beth's good friend Beverly, a one-time co-worker at JPL. We had attended their wedding back in 1992. Small lunch after, talk with Bev, then drive home. Back in time to feed girls (Ron, next door was supposed to feed them but we beat him home). Putz at computers, then she off to feed her employers' dogs while I cook. She home and we eat. Then TV recording of "Without a Trace" from a week ago. No writing today, and Tom was discharged from hospital. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home