Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 08, 2007

Took the Expedition to the Ford dealer after the meeting so they could put on all new tires. Beth made a call last week at her employer's suggestion and the Ford rep said he'd not only give us four new tires, but wheels also. This gave me time to finish up my Bat Masterson essay and send it out to my friends. I'm getting some very good feedback on the piece. Usual lunch and completely forgot to turn on Western Channel because I wanted to get back to work on the essay. Beth took me back to ford to pick up the Explorer around five. We both drove home and I cooked a quick meal. Beth is now talking to our friend Barbara from up north. Here husband, Bruce, passed away over the Christmas Holidays and we haven't known about it until now. Beth'll be off the phone soon and maybe we can talk some then. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home