Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I did my first of the month blood draw this morning. Outta' there by 7:05, stop to pick up a birthday card and home. Turned on the Gerald Ford National Funeral Coverage on Fox News(recorded it for her to watch later). Spent some time at the computer - e-mailed my friend Ross who's in Florida because his younger brother passed away a day ago from a massive heart attack. Beth called and asked me to run out and pick up something for her, then I ran it over to her at her place of employment. Home for lunch and a Charles Starrett Western on the Western Channel. Nap. Up and fed girls. More Westerns on Western Channel, a Bob Steele and a Don "Red" Barry. She home late and cook and we eat. She's catching up by reading today's paper while I write here. It'll be bed early again tonight. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home