Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 01, 2007

We were awakened at midnight by one scared as hell dog. Crystal, our older girl, was scared to death by the fire crackers, and/or gunshots, ringing in the New Year. She tucked herself in between Beth and me and shook, and shook, and shook. I guess I finally dozed off, because when I woke up again Crystal was gone. Misty, our other girl, wasn't phased a bit my the loud noises outside. As a matter of fact, she slept through all the booms.
Later, I awoke earlier than usual but got up anyway. We did the morning meeting and raced home after to watch the Rose Parade. Beth's brother called. Met my sister Sharon and her hubby Bill at Babe's for lunch. The women brought each other up to date, then we headed home to watch the Rose Bowl. I fell asleep during the first half, but was up to feed the girls by three. Beth putzed around cleaning then we ate as the game ended. Now we're in the office, taking and fooling with our computers. I suppose we'll hit the sack early again. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home