Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 29, 2006

We were invited to pizza dinner at one of Beth's employer's daughter's homes last night. The whole family was there and it was an enjoyable evening. Everyone had a good time.
Yesterday, after the meeting, I drove home, checked e-mail and messages then into Palm Desert for a haircut. After that I drove up to Sam's Club and did some shopping. Home and lunch with Bill Elliott in an old Republic Western, Nap. Fed the girls and putzed around until Beth got home and we went out to dinner. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home