Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New tire is on and car is back to normal. After the meeting this morning, I followed Beth to her place of employment where she picked up one of her employers' vehicles (the one used by the pilot). I then followed her out to the Bermuda Dunes airport where she'd been told to leave it. A late flag on the play had us pulling a u-turn and heading back home. They won't need the pilot's vehicle as he's going to pull a turnaround himself and fly back east so he can be with his family for Christmas. We'll drop off the other vehicle tomorrow morning.
Beth followed me to the tire place and I dropped my car, then she took me home and she went back to work. I worked on the computer some, read the paper, listened to Rush Limbaugh, and snacked. Later on had a small lunch while I watched a Gene Autry Columbia Western on The Western Channel. Took my nap on the couch because I knew if I went to bed they would call to tell me the car was ready. And because I figured they would, they didn't. Up and fed the girls. Back to computer and send out some of the pictures I took on Monday at the Christmas Party. She home and I fix her a quick meal so she can go to the women's jail in Banning where she and some other friends of Bill W. take a meeting Wednesday nights. Now I'm here with the girls alone again tapping away at the keyboard. Oh yeah, one of our good friends, Eddie Kaplan, passed away last night - presumably from a heart attack. More about that after I know more. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home