Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

First thing after breakfast I e-mailed Maxine Hansen congratulating her on her article about Monte Hale in the new Cowboys and Indians Magazine. After the FOBW meeting today I got my car washed. Once home, I worked on The Big Hushup! Novel for a while then went shopping for her at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I dropped the stuff at her place of employment, then drove home. More work on Hushup. Lunch with Gene Autry and Bob Boze Bell on the Western Channel. Nap. Fed the girls and back to the computer and Hushup. Talked to Tom and Ross. Cleaned up a few things around the house, then she home. Talk for a while then I cook dinner and we eat. Both of us into the office where she catches up on things while I write here. We plan on watching a recorded show. Later ~