Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 04, 2006

Not getting much writing done these days. Beth is still sick. Well, sick enough to not join me at our morning meeting with our friends of Bill W. Today she HAD to go to work even though she didn't feel up to it. Her employers were flying back home so she needed to be there to make sure everything was in order. She called me right after the wheels were up and I drove over and we went to the airport to pick up the vehicle the pilot was using. We did stop for some chili dogs - Ummmm Goood! She back to work and I home. Checked e-mail and nap on couch. Up and feed girls, then she home early. Now we're both in our office, she making calls, I writing here. Dollar to a donut she's in bed within a half an hour. I'll cook something and we'll eat. Anything else happens, I'll be back. Later ~