Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 24, 2006

Beth sill sick. I meet with our friends of Bill W. then home. Spend some time with her and work on my Columbia Ranch essay. Meet with Stan Locke (Ormley Gumfudgen), Beth's old boss at JPL. I went there to help him with his new camera but he hadn't charged the batteries - I will see him again tomorrow. Home and lunch. Check with Beth and she has popsicle. I nap. Up and feed girls. To bank for Beth. Talk to Tom Snow. Rearrange cars in garage. Finish Columbia Ranch essay and post on my Author's Den web site. Dinner. Check her temp and write here. Will probably go to bed early. ~ (Interesting stuff, huh?)