Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Drove Beth to meet our friends of Bill W. then took her over to see a friend who arrived recently from Nebraska. Dropped her there. I drove back home and putzed on the computer, then drove back and picked her up and took her to her place of employment. I went home to lunch and a Gene Autry movie on the Western Channel. Halfway into my nap the phone rang, It was my good friend Paul Isenhower from North Carolina. We talked Western for a bit then wished each other Happy Thanksgiving. Tried to go back to sleep but got up instead. Drove over to pick up Beth. She is not feeling well at all. She dove under the covers as soon as we got home which is so unlike her I know she's sick. Plus, she doesn't want any dinner. Oh, well ~ The girls and I are here to take care of her. This is unusual because it's usually me that's the sick one. Later ~