Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 13, 2006

Early morning meeting with my friends of Bill W. then stopped on the way home to get some flyers Xeroxed for Beth. Once home I called friend Tom in nursing home. He sounded good. Spent most of the morning catching up on Internet news, then made lunch and watched an old Three Mesquiteers movie on the Western Channel. Took my nap. Fed the girls when I got up and called Tom again. He's decided to stay at the nursing home in Indio for the duration (more to come). Started on a new essay for my Behind the Scenes manuscript - this one is my take on working at the Columbia Ranch over the years. Working on the piece when Beth drove in. Now I'll be signing off to help her fix dinner. I bet we watch one of our recorded TV shows tonight. Beth and I record everything we watch (which is limited to about five shows a week) so we can watch them early instead of at their regular times because we're such early risers. Tomorrow, unless ...