Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday is sleep-in day so Beth and I didn't have to get up until 5:30 this morning. Getting a little cooler after the fall heatwave we've been through the last two weeks. I've been out of shorts and into jeans then back into shorts now back into jeans this morning. I wish it'd make up its mind. Called Tom, he's busy deciding if he'll go a new nursing home or go back to his own house and pay someone as a live-in caregiver. The story goes on ... Read the Sunday paper; trimmed my beard (I do this once a week); sat out by the pool - while the dogs played - to get some sun and feel the warmth (can't do too much of that because I'm on antibiotics); then I came back inside to work on the Behind the Scenes manuscript for a bit while Beth dusted and mopped all around me. Had lunch with Beth then surfed the web. Sent some info to Bob Boze Bell for his on-line diary. It's past noon, so I think I'll nap for an hour or so ~