Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Helped Beth take catering equipment to College of the Desert where she'll be feeding 50 or more people two meals today. On to meet some friends of Bill W. - Shop for the week's groceries. Home and call Tom in the nursing home he transferred to last night. To computer - Add new stores to my Behind the Scenes manuscript. This will eventually become a book. Hopefully the photos I've taken over the years on movie sets will be included as a visual aid to the stories. Lunch, with a quick look at the Western Channel, then down for nap. Up and feed the girls. Beth home, unload what we loaded this morning. Off to Indio to visit Tom at his new (nursing) home. He's in good spirits but still hates being where he is. Today some of his friends and I gave him the 'Nobody's Going to Tell Me What to Do' award for 2006. Home with Beth for dinner, then TV and on to bed later. Interesting stuff, huh?