Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today is Election Day. Just remember, the terrorist threat is REAL! Vote accordingly. Up early and chat with some friends of Bill W. Then home and add a few things to the Quinn Martin story before taking our dog, Misty, in for her rabies shot. Stop by my wife's place of employment and exchange cars (I used hers to transport Misty), then stopped to pick up dog food and home. My friend George is out of the hospital and still doesn't know what's wrong with him. My other sick friend, Tom, is still doing all right - he had an infected artificial hip joint infection and had the offending joint removed. He'll be out of commission for nine weeks, then it's another hip replacement operation, plus the recovery afterward. I will continue to clean up the QM article today, nap, then hopefully start another project - or possibly finish an unfinished one. Later ~