Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 12, 2006

After my nap, I fed girls early then Beth and I drove to Indio to see Tom in the nursing home. I made him a tomato sandwich and he loved it. Harry, another friend, was there visiting. We all shot the shit for about an hour then we drove home. Almost dark when we got back. I whipped up a little dinner for the both of us then we settled back to watch a recording - no taping anymore, we record digitally - of last week's "The Unit" and "CSI." Off to an early and good night's sleep ~