Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving. Ours isn't that happy - Beth has the flu. Didn't get to met with our friends of Bill W. as I stayed home to look after her. Breakfast and paper then e-mail discussion with Jeff Sneller about "Charley Sunday" the movie. Jeff is the producer who has optioned the script. Between taking Beth liquids and meds, I managed to watch some of the Macy's parade and the Detroit-Miami game. Had lunch with the girls (begging) in the front room - Beth isn't eating. Took nap beside her, then up and feed girls and talk Tom, my still recovering friend. Maybe I'll watch a movie later. Who knows. Anything exciting comes up, I'll be back ~