Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 01, 2006

Friends of Bill W. (FOBW) Meeting with Beth, then she to work and I home to computer. She calls and needs me to go to Dr. Stone's to pick up more lab work and a prescription for her at pharmacy. Getting lb work was easy, prescription took just under an hour. Then drop it at her place of employment - See her boss, Sharon, say Hi, the on home for lunch. I had to cancel lunch with Harry and Tom today as I knew my errands would take to long. Eat, old Western and review for Nickel-Plated Dream in the new Roundup Magazine. Beth by for minute then she back to work. I nap. Up and feed girls - they have vet appt tomorrow. Writing here and if anything more happens, I'll be back. Later ~