Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Quick meeting with our friends of Bill W. then on to Beth's place of employment in separate vehicles. Drop a car at airport for the pilot then Beth will take another vehicle later to pick up her employers when they land. I get another car washed and my job is complete. Bye to her and home. Work on a project (another novel) for a while then fix lunch and watch 27-year old Gene Autry's 1935 "The Singing Vagabond." Nap. Up and feed girls. Back to writing. Respond to several e-mails and write here. Beth will be in later tonight because her employers are in town. Anything more comes up I'll be back. Later ~