Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 27, 2006

I took Beth to meet our friends of Bill W. this morning. Then I took her to her place of employment where she had some work to do, plus four or five workers were coming over and she needed to be there to supervise. I came home and scanned my usual sites on the Internet, then drove up to the UPS drop off and dropped off several packages. Back by Beth's place of employment to pick up a few more things then home for lunch, paper, and old Charles Starrett, Russell Hayden Columbia B- Western. Nap and up. Fed girls. Had a message from Loma Linda that my recent lab reports (on my kidney transplant) are fine. No med changes. To Beth's place of employment and pick her up. Home. We're in for the night - I hope. Later ~