Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Went to my before the meeting with friends of Bill W. meeting but didn't stay for the regular meeting. Shopped for groceries early, then home to check on Beth. Her fever's let up. She seems better. Then to her place of employment where I let a worker through the gate. Then on over to where our friends, Edie and Stan Locke (Gumfudgen) are staying and putzed with his camera. Found the camera to be defective so we'll send it back for refund. They decided they'll go to a local store and find another (easier) one. By the cellphone store to get my bluetooth fixed; picked up a sandwich next door and home. Beth up and ate half of her half of the sandwich. Her second meal today. She is definitely getting better. Down for nap. Up with a dog in my face wondering when her dinner would be served. She was an hour early. I got up anyway, wrote a quick story for George Coan, the editor-publisher of The Old Cowboy Picture Show newsletter. Drove over to Beth's place of employment and put the golf cart away. Picked up my meds. And here I am, ready to cook some dinner for myself and Beth. Later ~