Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Took Beth to meet our friends of Bill W. again, then dropped her at her place of employment. I went to the car wash to get her employer's van washed. Back to pick her up and to eye doctor. When she came out, she had a patch over the bad eye. Took her back to work and I went home to see the girls and to have an early lunch. Then I to my appointment with Dr. Stone, my kidney doctor. I'm OK - no changes in meds. Home and try for a quick nap after feeding the girls early. Got maybe a half an hour, then up. Back to Beth's place of employment and out to gas up van, Drive to the post office with her looking for a letter, then to a Palm Desert shop to pick up some things for her employer. Finally home and dinner. We plan on watching a pre-recorded TV show and hitting the sack earlier than usual. Later ~