Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Beth and I to meet our friends of Bill W. then she to work and I home. Check e-mail and read paper. Out shop for meds for her and home. Work on several writing projects until noon then eat and watch old Don "Red" Barry Republic Western. Nap. Up and feed girls. Talk Tom, set time for lunch tomorrow. Beth calls. I out to Dr. Stone's office to pick up Beth's lab orders (saw Dr. Stone in hall). To lab and wait for Beth. She shows up and does her lab work then down for an X-ray and we home. She shower and into bed. I cook and take her dinner in bedroom. She's starting to shiver again. I ate with her. Now I'm posting here and will return if anything exciting comes up. Otherwise, good night ~