Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Have you ever awakened with a dog standing on your face? That's how today began. Sundays are the only day of the week Beth and I try to sleep in, but never really have a chance. Our girls, Misty and Crystal don't understand "weekends," so their routine is still the same as weekdays. Anyway, once we were up and had scanned the paper we drove to Indio for the once a month ABC Recovery Home Alumni Breakfast. As usual we sit with our friends Bill and Sunny White; and today were also joined by Robin Anderson and her friend, George. After eating, we stopped by Home Depot (she loves it; I hate it) then by the pharmacy to pick up some meds for her. Once home, we checked --mails and made some phone calls. I took my nap. When I got up, she went to bed (she's still feeling rotten). I swept and dusted some (not a lot) and turned on the end of the Cowboys/giants game. Cowboys won with a last minute field goal. Now I'm about to cook dinner. After that I'll check in on her occasionally while I watch TV and/or putz with my writing. Later ~