Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Beth slept in (still not feeling well) and I went to meet our FOBW for a very short time, then I went grocery shopping. Home - unload and put away groceries. She up and get ready then she off to hairdresser appointment. My appointment for haircut is a half hour later. I arrive, hi to Beth, and wait. Find out the wait will be too long so leave (Beth makes new appt for me). I home and pick up girls and drive them to vet. Crystal gets shots and physical exam (Vet said she's 11 years old with the body of a six or seven year old). Playing everyday with Misty has done wonders for Crystal. Misty has an ear infection and had that checked. Misty absolutely refuses to have her temperature taken rectally. The female vet assistant tried every way she could think of to get her temp and failed - even though I'd told her Misty doesn't like that. Home after and meet Beth. Lunch together, then she's off for manicure and pedicure. I nap. Up and feed girls. Talk Tom. Talked Ross earlier. Answered and sent some e-mails, then she home. Eat dinner early. She makes some phone calls and I write this. We plan on watching some shows we recorded this past week, then hitting the sack. Later ~