Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Beth is getting better but still slept in today while I went to the meeting-before-the-meeting. Then I returned some things to the market; bought other things at another store; drove home to see the girls; then headed over to Beth's place of employment where I assisted her in dropping off one of her employers' cars at the mechanic. I dropped her back at her place of work and went home to the girls. Putzed on the computer - e-mailed back and forth with a guy who is doing research on the Columbia Ranch. Drove to Indio for my once-a-month Republican Roundtable discussion lunch with Lee Ellis and other like thinkers. Once again we saved the world (in theory). On the way home I dropped off some cleaning for Beth's employer and picked up a batch for same. Dropped it off to Beth then home to nap. Up to barks which meant Beth had come home. We talked a bit then took off for Target and Pet Smart to get some goodies for her employers' new cat. Home and we eat. She still doesn't feel too good so it'll be bed early tonight again. Later ~