Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sleep in day. I up at 500 a.m. - Beth a little later. Do a few chores, read the paper, and eat breakfast. Ron our next door neighbor over to take pix of us for Christmas card. Then she off to shop for Recovery House Christmas Party (a week from tomorrow) while I crop photos and put on disc. I putz around on the computer then head for Sam's store to pick out our card and order. See her there and say "Hi". I continue to shop at Wallmart next door then home. Eat lunch and TV, Gene Autry Columbia Western. She calls and I drive to Bermuda Dunes airport to meet her. She drops off vehicle for her employers and I drive her back to her employers' home. I home and feed girls then I nap. Up and check e-mail. Tom called earlier and he feels better. I string some more Christmas lights then we eat dinner. Print out Christmas list while she puts stamps on envelopes. Write here and she off to bed. I will follow in a few minutes. Later ~