Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Beth made it to the meeting this morning. After, she to work, I grocery shopping then home. Start pulling Christmas stuff out of shed and when David (our friend Sheri Priess' son) got here we put up the decorations and lights. Almost everything worked though we had to find a new connection for the roof lights this year. I just couldn't remember how I did it last year. David went home and Beth arrived just in time for lunch. We ate, then tried putting up the indoor tree. What should have been an easy task, turned into a fiasco when I moved a piece of our entertainment center and a very heavy shelf fell back behind our 42-inch Widescreen HD. It took me close to ah hour to clean up that mess and made hiring David so I could save my back a mute point. Took my nap with the girls. Our two dogs wait diligently for either one of us to lie down on the bed so they can jump up for a few winks themselves. Fed the girls after and Beth went out to shop. I worked on some things and exchanged e-mails with a producer friend who wanted reviews and a synopsis of my first novel (which I have already adapted into a screenplay). Hoping this might lead to something. Beth home to see all the Christmas lights and tree sparkling. We had dinner (she had liver and onions as she is in need of more iron). Now we're going to watch a DVD, then bed, Later ~