Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Today didn't look good to me from the beginning. Beth's employers flew out today so she left the meeting early. I took that as an opportunity to leave early, too. Home and work some on The Big Hushup! novel. At 9:30 the crew over to wash our tile floors before sealing them. They haven't been sealed in a long, long time. I use the time it takes to dry to write some more then take girls to the groomer. Home again and crew here and begins sealing floor. I have a quick lunch (no TV) and off to beth's place of employment where I join her for the duration. I took my nap. Then we ran some packages up to a mailing place an dropped them off. When we got back we made a phone call and found we I could go home - all furniture was back in place, etc. Picked up girls - they both looked great with their little neck scarves - and we headed home. Crystal dank a gallon of water and immediately threw up on the newly sealed tile. I started putting things back in order and beth arrived. Cooked dinner and we ate, then she off to ABC Recovery Home alumni meeting. I'm batching it for the moment. Later ~