Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Beth had a dentist appointment so I went to the meeting-before-the-meeting and left before the regular one. Got some laminating done for Beth and bought some ink supplies. Home and work on computer, read paper, etc. Talked to Beth then went out sand picked up a Subway then drove to her place of employment where we had lunch together. After we drove to the Bermuda Dunes airport to pick up one of her employers' cars. She went back to work and I drove home. Took my nap. Fed the girls. Then I sat down and worked a little on "The Big Hushup! screenplay." Talked to Tom. She home and we eat. After to office. Later ~