Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 15, 2006

Home after the meeting to read paper and on to the computer to work on Hushup! We used to get our paper at 4:30 in the morning, in tome for me to read it while I ate breakfast. Lately (maybe more than a few months) the guy has been getting later and later, Now it doesn't arrive until after we've gone off to the morning meeting. I installed two new smoke alarms, Beth called to talk - one of her employer's daughters was flying in and Beth wanted me to check flight time on the computer. I met Harry, Tom, Norman Foster and George S. at the Elephant Bar restaurant in Palm Desert for lunch. Fish tacos were great. I doggy-bagged the one that was left over and took it to Beth at work. She loves fish tacos. Home and nap. Up and feed dogs. On compputer for rest of the afternoon then she home. Eat, TV and back to computer. Later ~