Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 18, 2006


Today's big deal was trying to get my tire fixed. After the morning meeting I went by Ramona Tire, our usual vendor for tires and mechanical needs. I ordered a tire but was told I should contact the tire maker to see how the warranty works because Ford's bumper to bumper says it doesn't honor tires. I talked to a guy from Continental Tire and he gave me a reference number which I then gave to Ramona Tire. For the rest of the day, I mostly putzed on the computer and napped at the usual time. Tonight is the ABC Recovery Center's Annual Christmas Party. Tom Gillman, a good friend, will be taking me down to Indio where I'll meet beth at the party then come home with her. Whe I ocme home, it'll be too late to tell you what happened, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home