Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Day started off like most Saturdays - meeting, shopping, etc. She had some shopping of her own to do so we were apart all morning. I went out and bought two doormats, one for front, one for the back. She home and I fix us some chips with cheese for lunch. I talked to my producer friend, Jeff Sneller, who lives in the Seattle area. I haven't been able to reach him by e-mail for several days. Then, this morning I read about the power outage up there in Washington and put two and two together. Big storm a few days ago that left thousands without power in the northeast; he is one of them. I reached Jeff on his cell phone, he was on his way down to Portland to buy a connection for the generator he purchased a few weeks ago. Whoever he bought it from sold him the wrong connector. Anyway, he seems to be all right for now, under the circumstances. In the afternoon Beth and I took the girls to PetSmart to have their picture taken with Santa. We all got in the photo together and Beth wants to use it for a card next year if we're able. Back home for a while then she drove to her place of employment to feed the animals. I worked on the computer. No nap today. She finally home and we eat, then TV recording CSI Miami from last Monday. Later ~