Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The new tire arrived today but they're still waiting for the tire company to fax a compensation form. I will be able to get the tire put on tomorrow (I hope).
Started today off as usual with meeting. Afterwards I picked up the meeting phone lists from Office Depot, then drove home. Spent the morning stuffing and addressing cards for our meeting friends, then I drove over to the Eisenhower campus for an eye exam. After testing, the doctor told me my eyes have improved quite a bit since my lens replacement operation a year or so ago. He said my eyesight is now good enough to drive without glasses. He gave me a new lens prescription but advised me not to fill it until I have my next driver's license exam. He said I should be able to pass it with flying colors.
I went over to Lowes to by a Christmas present for Beth. I won't say what it is because she may read this blog, but it's something she's been hoping for for a long, long time. Picked up a hot dog and drove home. Ate in front of TV watching an old Roy Rogers, Gabby Hayes Republic Western. Checked e-mail then took a nap. Up and fed girls. Corrected (by hand) a mistake I made on 100 copies of the meeting phone list. Cleaned up a bit then came in here. Beth's getting a manicure and pedicure then she'll be home. We'll probably watch a recorded TV show after dinner. Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home